Looking for a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to show your friends and family how much you care this holiday season? Look no further than these ten holiday gifts in a jar! These DIY gifts are perfect for anyone on your list, and they can be made with items that you probably already have in your home. So put on your creative hat and get started! We promise that these gifts will put a smile on everyone's face.
1. Hot Chocolate Jar: Fill a jar with all the ingredients for homemade hot chocolate – cocoa powder, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed candy canes. Include a note telling your recipient to just add hot water or milk for an instant cup of deliciousness!
2. Tea Lover’s Jar: For your favorite tea lover, fill a jar with teabags of different flavors, honey sticks, cinnamon sticks and mini spoons. Add a handwritten note wishing them many peaceful moments sipping on their favorite brew.
3. Movie Night Jar: Are you shopping for someone who loves Netflix binges? Put together an at-home movie night kit by filling a jar with popcorn kernels, movie candy, and a streaming gift card.
4. Spa Day Jar: Does your recipient need some rest and relaxation? Put together an at-home spa day kit with body scrub, bath salts, nail polish, and face masks. Add some scented candles and a soft towel for extra pampering!
5. Baking Kit Jar: For the baker on your list, fill a jar with all the ingredients they need to make their favorite treats – flour, sugar, baking powder, cookie cutters, etc. Include a note telling them to get creative in the kitchen!
6. Pamper Yourself Jar: Make someone’s day by gifting them everything they need for a relaxing night in – bubble bath, face masks, body lotions, etc. Top it off with a cozy pair of socks or slippers and a handwritten note wishing them inner peace and tranquility.
7. BBQ Lover’s Jar: For the griller in your life, assemble a jar filled with all the essentials for their next cookout – BBQ sauce, spices, wood chips, skewers, and more! Include a list of recipes so they can get started on their next masterpiece.
8. Gardener’s Delight Jar: Is there an avid gardener on your list? Assemble a jar full of goodies such as seeds, potting soil, gardening tools and gloves. Add in an inspirational book about gardening or a small potted plant for some added cheer.
9. Art Supplies Jar: For your creative friends, fill a jar with art supplies such as markers, crayons, watercolors and sketchbooks. Search online for free tutorials on how to draw or paint if you want to add an extra special touch!
10. Hot Sauce Lover’s Jar: Does someone in your life always ask for the spiciest food? Assemble a hot sauce lover’s kit with their favorite sauces, peppers, and condiments that will make their next meal sizzle. Include a note telling them to use it sparingly!
These holiday gifts in a jar are easy and inexpensive to make, and they are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. So get creative and start assembling your gifts today! Happy holidays!
They are a great way to show someone you care this season without breaking the bank. Not only are they easy and inexpensive to make, but they also allow for some creativity and personalization, making them truly unique presents. So put on your creative hat and get started – these DIY gifts will be sure to brighten anyone's day! Happy crafting!